Group, The; Election, New Hampshire : Why?
2/09/92 Election, New Hampshire : Why?
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Election, New Hampshire : Why?
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Madeleine Kunin, former governor of Vermont; Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Tom Rath, Republican party consultant; Gregory Moore, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Election, New Hampshire : Why?,” 02/09/1992, GBH Archives, accessed January 27, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F153209B92774ECF905D158DF777B3BC.
- MLA: “Group, The; Election, New Hampshire : Why?.” 02/09/1992. GBH Archives. Web. January 27, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F153209B92774ECF905D158DF777B3BC>.
- APA: Group, The; Election, New Hampshire : Why?. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F153209B92774ECF905D158DF777B3BC