Group, The; Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing
10/9/95 Mandatory Drug Sentencing
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Robert Cordy, Attorney; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; James Doyle, deputy chief counsel, Committee for Public Counsel Services; Abbe Smith, Deputy director, Criminal Justice Institute, Harvard Law School; Tim Flaherty, Asistant district attorney, Norfolk County.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing,” 10/09/1995, GBH Archives, accessed April 2, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0886E14EA454FB9B6317911C639416D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing.” 10/09/1995. GBH Archives. Web. April 2, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0886E14EA454FB9B6317911C639416D>.
- APA: Group, The; Plea bargains and mandatory drug sentencing. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_F0886E14EA454FB9B6317911C639416D