Group, The; Cellucci and the American Way of Debt
7/31/96 Cellucci and debt
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Cellucci and the American Way of Debt
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Sharon Rich, financial planner, Womoney; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Susan Kaplan, President, Kaplan Financial Services, President-elect, Institute of Certified Financial Planners.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Cellucci and the American Way of Debt,” 07/31/1996, GBH Archives, accessed June 2, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFA52AA769464B639E2E465EB2E7B735.
- MLA: “Group, The; Cellucci and the American Way of Debt.” 07/31/1996. GBH Archives. Web. June 2, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFA52AA769464B639E2E465EB2E7B735>.
- APA: Group, The; Cellucci and the American Way of Debt. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EFA52AA769464B639E2E465EB2E7B735