Group, The; Creating fictional characters
4/22/96 Fictional Characters
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Creating fictional characters
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald; Thomas Perry, author, Dance for the Dead; Lynda LaPlante, author, Prime Suspect and Cold Shoulder.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Creating fictional characters,” 04/22/1996, GBH Archives, accessed January 21, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EE99A2646BED4AFC96572E3E7EEFFF3D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Creating fictional characters.” 04/22/1996. GBH Archives. Web. January 21, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EE99A2646BED4AFC96572E3E7EEFFF3D>.
- APA: Group, The; Creating fictional characters. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EE99A2646BED4AFC96572E3E7EEFFF3D