Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy II
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Singles Strategy II
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Just get the ball back. That’s the best singles strategy.” Coach Vic Braden shows you how, when and where to make your strokes work for you in a singles match.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy II,” GBH Archives, accessed December 9, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC6873DF159C4944BB1CDED6295A9C81.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy II.” GBH Archives. Web. December 9, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC6873DF159C4944BB1CDED6295A9C81>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy II. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EC6873DF159C4944BB1CDED6295A9C81