Mixed Bag; Light Show 4: Quill
Light Show #4
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mixed Bag
- Light Show 4: Quill
- Series Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by Livingston Taylor; Stephan Michelson aka "Delta X"; and Mike Stewart aka "Backwards Sam Frik." Program is introduced by host J.J. Jackson of WBCN; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood. Recorded 4/7/1970, for later broadcast. RT: 30:00
Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music. Series release date: 4/7/1970
- Program Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by the band Quill. Visual effects by "The Road Light Show"; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner. Recorded 10/16/1968, for later broadcast. Program is alternately referred to as "Light Show #4". RT: 30:00
Series Description: Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Atwood, David (Series Producer)
- Tanner, Lee (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mixed Bag; Light Show 4: Quill,” 10/16/1968, GBH Archives, accessed May 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E942B85A645D4B2984956CCC9065BF4A.
- MLA: “Mixed Bag; Light Show 4: Quill.” 10/16/1968. GBH Archives. Web. May 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E942B85A645D4B2984956CCC9065BF4A>.
- APA: Mixed Bag; Light Show 4: Quill. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E942B85A645D4B2984956CCC9065BF4A