Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Volley, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Don’t freeze at the net. You might end up eating a fuzz sandwich.” Vic Braden helps you to overcome your fear of going to the net during a volley and shows you what to do once you get there.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The,” 02/17/1981, GBH Archives, accessed December 1, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The.” 02/17/1981. GBH Archives. Web. December 1, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Volley, The. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5718EF9384141BEA5495C096E37070B