Group, The; Electability of Clinton and Brown
4/5/92 Electability of Clinton & Brown
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Electability of Clinton and Brown
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ruth Galvin, writer; Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; Kirk Scharfenberg, The Boston Globe; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Tom Rath, Republican party consultant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Electability of Clinton and Brown,” 04/05/1992, GBH Archives, accessed April 12, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E366339E7AF64022BE5F4BB4CF82A68F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Electability of Clinton and Brown.” 04/05/1992. GBH Archives. Web. April 12, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E366339E7AF64022BE5F4BB4CF82A68F>.
- APA: Group, The; Electability of Clinton and Brown. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E366339E7AF64022BE5F4BB4CF82A68F