Group, The; "Scarlet" Phenomenon / “Gone with the Wind”
11/5/91 The "Scarlet" Phenomenon
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- "Scarlet" Phenomenon / “Gone with the Wind”
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Bill Corbett, poet and teacher; Margaret Boerner, attorney; Tom Moroney, columnist, The Middlesex News; Dale Orlando, management consultant; Kate Mattes, owner, Kate's Mystery Books.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; "Scarlet" Phenomenon / “Gone with the Wind”,” 11/05/1991, GBH Archives, accessed November 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E13CE4BF76444520AEA996D6333359B6.
- MLA: “Group, The; "Scarlet" Phenomenon / “Gone with the Wind”.” 11/05/1991. GBH Archives. Web. November 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E13CE4BF76444520AEA996D6333359B6>.
- APA: Group, The; "Scarlet" Phenomenon / “Gone with the Wind”. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E13CE4BF76444520AEA996D6333359B6