Cook's Tour; China Moon Cookbook
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Cook's Tour
- China Moon Cookbook
- Program Number
- Series Description
Pilot for series with Globe columnist Sheryl Julian on cultural cooking. Series release date: 1990
- Program Description
Yara Roberts presents guest, Barbara Tropp, who dishes out Pot brown noodle pillow, cucumber fans and hot and sour chicken. Barbara owns the China Moon Cafe in San Francisco, California.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Donnelly, Laurie (Series Producer)
- Bartlett, Virginia (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Cook's Tour; China Moon Cookbook,” 01/20/1993, GBH Archives, accessed January 22, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DFB7B1FE908A476A8940552DB6D01B39.
- MLA: “Cook's Tour; China Moon Cookbook.” 01/20/1993. GBH Archives. Web. January 22, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DFB7B1FE908A476A8940552DB6D01B39>.
- APA: Cook's Tour; China Moon Cookbook. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DFB7B1FE908A476A8940552DB6D01B39