Group, The; Pay incentives for HMO doctors
7/11/96 Managed care and Doctors' incentives
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Pay incentives for HMO doctors
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Arnold Relman, Professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School; Jennifer Leaning, Medical director, health centers division, Harvard Community Health Plan, Physicians for Human Rights; Judith Kurland, Former commissioner, Boston Health and Hospitals and Health care policy adviser, McDermott and Associates; Robert Hughes, President, Mass Association of HMOs; David Himmelstein, Professor of internal medicine, Harvard Medical School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Pay incentives for HMO doctors,” 07/11/1996, GBH Archives, accessed May 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D60C4C095EAF4B73BF6ACBEF30CD7129.
- MLA: “Group, The; Pay incentives for HMO doctors.” 07/11/1996. GBH Archives. Web. May 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D60C4C095EAF4B73BF6ACBEF30CD7129>.
- APA: Group, The; Pay incentives for HMO doctors. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D60C4C095EAF4B73BF6ACBEF30CD7129