Evening at Pops; Ilana Vered
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Evening at Pops
- Ilana Vered
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Ilana Vered and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Herold: Overture to Zampa Bolzini: Minuet Rachmaninoff: Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini Pederevsky: Minuet Ben Chaim: Toccata Stevens: Everything is Beautiful Diamond: Play Me Ayton: Joy to the World
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Ilana Vered,” 07/12/1975, GBH Archives, accessed November 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CA5DDF67DFA04AB89A2376AF7AEB88E6.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Ilana Vered.” 07/12/1975. GBH Archives. Web. November 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CA5DDF67DFA04AB89A2376AF7AEB88E6>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Ilana Vered. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CA5DDF67DFA04AB89A2376AF7AEB88E6