Discovering Psychology (2002); Judgement And Decision Making
Discovering Psychology: 111
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Discovering Psychology (2002)
- Judgement And Decision Making
- Program Number
- Series Description
Program host Philip G. Zimbardo, professor of psychology at Stanford University, covers the basic principles and major concepts of psychology. Each program includes original footage of classic experiments, interviews with renowned psychologists, and documentaries on emerging research. Viewers will visit working laboratories & meet leading scholars and researchers who are working to improve the quality of human life. Topics to be covered include brain and behavior, sensation and perception, conditioning and learning, cognitive processes, motivation and emotion, life-span development, the self and identity, and many others. Series release date: 2002
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Discovering Psychology (2002); Judgement And Decision Making,” GBH Archives, accessed April 21, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6987010B2D04E3088D7E153E1B24CF0.
- MLA: “Discovering Psychology (2002); Judgement And Decision Making.” GBH Archives. Web. April 21, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6987010B2D04E3088D7E153E1B24CF0>.
- APA: Discovering Psychology (2002); Judgement And Decision Making. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6987010B2D04E3088D7E153E1B24CF0