Martha Speaks; Tomato, You Say; Martha Questions
Martha Speaks Master Tape Episode 94 MSPE000606 HD-Base
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Martha Speaks
- Tomato, You Say; Martha Questions
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered September 1, 2008
"Martha Speaks" is an animated series that is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. The series is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
In each Martha Speaks episode, the characters use special words throughout the show. Explicit words, marked with (E), are defined by one of the characters on the show. Implicit words, marked with (I), are used on the show but not defined.
Produced with Studio B Productions, Inc. Series release date: 9/1/2008
- Program Description
Tomato, You Say Joe Fallon Why is there a tomato on T.D.’s shirt? Helen’s eager to know. Unfortunately, she’d have an easier time getting Martha to skip breakfast than getting a straight answer from T.D. Will she ever find out?
Martha Questions Jessica Carleton Is Martha only speaking in questions? Why would that be? Can Skits help her figure it out? Did somebody put something funny in her soup? Will the questions ever stop???
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Barss, Karen (Series Producer)
- Sullivan, Brigid (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Martha Speaks; Tomato, You Say; Martha Questions,” GBH Archives, accessed December 3, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C28EA983D2C2409E92751FF39BE4EE74.
- MLA: “Martha Speaks; Tomato, You Say; Martha Questions.” GBH Archives. Web. December 3, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C28EA983D2C2409E92751FF39BE4EE74>.
- APA: Martha Speaks; Tomato, You Say; Martha Questions. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C28EA983D2C2409E92751FF39BE4EE74