Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama; THREE SISTERS, The
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama
- THREE SISTERS, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
BBC productions of classic drama; interviews with actors, directors precede each play: "Edward II," "Macbeth," "The Duchess of Malfi," "Paradise Restored," "She Stoops to Conquer," "Candide," "The Rivals," "The Wild Duck," "Hedda Gabler," "Trelawny of the Wells," "The Three Sisters," "The Playboy of the Western World," "Uncle Vanya," "Mrs. Warren's Profession."
Interviews with actors, directors and scholars aired the evening before on Classic Theatre Preview.
See Prime Time Program Guide September 1975 for cover story. Series release date: 1975
- Program Description
Janet Suzman, Eileen Atkins and Yale’s Victor Erlich talk about Chekhov and this production.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Wilson, Joan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama; THREE SISTERS, The,” 11/24/1975, GBH Archives, accessed November 30, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C206B85D471D497F8D4DB9961FC9B8E7.
- MLA: “Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama; THREE SISTERS, The.” 11/24/1975. GBH Archives. Web. November 30, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C206B85D471D497F8D4DB9961FC9B8E7>.
- APA: Classic Theatre: The Humanities in Drama; THREE SISTERS, The. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C206B85D471D497F8D4DB9961FC9B8E7