Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1989
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Championship Ballroom Dancing
- Championship Ballroom Dancing 1989
- Series Description
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN OF THE TOP PROFESSIONAL BALLROOM DANCERS FROM ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA COMPETE IN THE LATIN AND MODERN DIVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Series release date: 1985
- Program Description
This program features the top professional competitive ballroom dancers from across the United States and Canada. The more than 2 dozen dancers will compete in the Latin and Modern divisions of the National Championships. This year's contest, to be held in Cleveland, Ohio, will again be hosted by Juliet Prowse with co-host Terry Leone, a former dance champion.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1989,” 12/14/1989, GBH Archives, accessed December 7, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C114A4202AE5411A8F2B40465188170A.
- MLA: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1989.” 12/14/1989. GBH Archives. Web. December 7, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C114A4202AE5411A8F2B40465188170A>.
- APA: Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 1989. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C114A4202AE5411A8F2B40465188170A