Group, The; Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia
4/11/94 Foreign Policy in Haiti & Bosnia
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Alex Cantave, Vice President, TransAfrica.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia,” 04/11/1994, GBH Archives, accessed December 4, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC5C0FBF90E04C278B43AE1BBE585E03.
- MLA: “Group, The; Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia.” 04/11/1994. GBH Archives. Web. December 4, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC5C0FBF90E04C278B43AE1BBE585E03>.
- APA: Group, The; Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC5C0FBF90E04C278B43AE1BBE585E03