Group, The; Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia
4/11/94 Foreign Policy in Haiti & Bosnia
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Joshua Rubenstein, Northeast regional director, Amnesty International; Alex Cantave, Vice President, TransAfrica.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia,” 04/11/1994, GBH Archives, accessed February 25, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC5C0FBF90E04C278B43AE1BBE585E03.
- MLA: “Group, The; Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia.” 04/11/1994. GBH Archives. Web. February 25, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC5C0FBF90E04C278B43AE1BBE585E03>.
- APA: Group, The; Foreign Policy in Haiti and Bosnia. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC5C0FBF90E04C278B43AE1BBE585E03