Ten O'Clock News; Susan Sontag
End of Susan Sontag interview. Discussion of the play Jacques and his Master and Songtag's staging of it, while cutaways are being shot. Stage area. American Repertory Theater.
- Ten O'Clock News
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Sontag, Susan, 1933-2004
- Cambridge (Mass.)
- News Report
- Vaillancourt, Meg (Reporter)
- Sontag, Susan, 1933-2004 (Interviewee)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Susan Sontag,” 01/17/1985, GBH Archives, accessed March 1, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC4933C146A24D2F926306CC71E9A003.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Susan Sontag.” 01/17/1985. GBH Archives. Web. March 1, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC4933C146A24D2F926306CC71E9A003>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Susan Sontag. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BC4933C146A24D2F926306CC71E9A003