Group, The; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
5/23/94 Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ruth Galvin, writer; Ellen Fitzpatrick, professor of history, Harvard University; Robert Healy, former columnist and executive editor, The Boston Globe; James Roosevelt, Health care Attorney; Melissa Ludtke, Visiting scholar, Radcliffe College.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis,” 05/23/1994, GBH Archives, accessed June 9, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB67DEB603DE44EEA6F809BF197DF26B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.” 05/23/1994. GBH Archives. Web. June 9, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB67DEB603DE44EEA6F809BF197DF26B>.
- APA: Group, The; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_BB67DEB603DE44EEA6F809BF197DF26B