Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (men)
1/29/96 "Waiting to Exhale" (male group)
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- "Waiting to Exhale" (men)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: James Fripp, technical engineer; Rick Pinderhughes, psychotherapist; Michael Saunders, reporter, The Boston Globe; Craig Browne, attorney; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Bill Cook, Professor of English, Dartmouth College.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (men),” 01/29/1996, GBH Archives, accessed November 30, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B91EE3DDC49A434AA9A5344021F3C1AB.
- MLA: “Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (men).” 01/29/1996. GBH Archives. Web. November 30, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B91EE3DDC49A434AA9A5344021F3C1AB>.
- APA: Group, The; "Waiting to Exhale" (men). Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B91EE3DDC49A434AA9A5344021F3C1AB