Group, The; Candidates and L.A. Violence
Candidates & L.A. Violence
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Candidates and L.A. Violence
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Madeleine Kunin, former governor of Vermont; Gail Leftwich, Kennedy School of Government; Kirk Scharfenberg, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Candidates and L.A. Violence,” 05/10/1992, GBH Archives, accessed January 23, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B5C5F6624FC1463EBEC5C76E1A322F8D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Candidates and L.A. Violence.” 05/10/1992. GBH Archives. Web. January 23, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B5C5F6624FC1463EBEC5C76E1A322F8D>.
- APA: Group, The; Candidates and L.A. Violence. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B5C5F6624FC1463EBEC5C76E1A322F8D