Group, The; Candidates and L.A. Violence
Candidates & L.A. Violence
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Candidates and L.A. Violence
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Madeleine Kunin, former governor of Vermont; Gail Leftwich, Kennedy School of Government; Kirk Scharfenberg, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Candidates and L.A. Violence,” 05/10/1992, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B5C5F6624FC1463EBEC5C76E1A322F8D.
- MLA: “Group, The; Candidates and L.A. Violence.” 05/10/1992. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B5C5F6624FC1463EBEC5C76E1A322F8D>.
- APA: Group, The; Candidates and L.A. Violence. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B5C5F6624FC1463EBEC5C76E1A322F8D