Evening at Pops; Oscar Peterson
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Evening at Pops
- Oscar Peterson
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
In tonight's performance with John Williams tha the Boston Pops, Peterson jazzes it up at the piano when he plays "Canadiana Suite," "Body and Sourl" and "Sweet Georgia Brown,"
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Oscar Peterson,” 12/23/1980, GBH Archives, accessed May 20, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B51908E05D3B4CFDA99B7EAE5996A3AC.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Oscar Peterson.” 12/23/1980. GBH Archives. Web. May 20, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B51908E05D3B4CFDA99B7EAE5996A3AC>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Oscar Peterson. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B51908E05D3B4CFDA99B7EAE5996A3AC