Group, The; Supreme Court - Election Group
7/5/92 Supreme Court - Election Group
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Supreme Court - Election Group
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of economics, Boston University; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Supreme Court - Election Group,” 07/05/1992, GBH Archives, accessed January 27, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B236289DD8E843C6B8D77857460CE4EF.
- MLA: “Group, The; Supreme Court - Election Group.” 07/05/1992. GBH Archives. Web. January 27, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B236289DD8E843C6B8D77857460CE4EF>.
- APA: Group, The; Supreme Court - Election Group. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_B236289DD8E843C6B8D77857460CE4EF