Greater Boston; Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick
Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greater Boston
- Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Joel Levine started taking OxyContin while he was in high school and became addicted. Now his father wants to start random drug testing in Salem Schools. 2) Daniel Conley is calling for stiffer penalties against jurors who withhold information (about their criminal background, etc) in light of the mistrial in the Trina Persad case. 3) Deval Patrick, former assistant AG under President Clinton, says he's running for governor.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick,” 01/19/2005, GBH Archives, accessed May 24, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AE39A6918B9A4CBBAECE0AE19C07740F.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick.” 01/19/2005. GBH Archives. Web. May 24, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AE39A6918B9A4CBBAECE0AE19C07740F>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Drug Testing / Jury Selection / Patrick. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_AE39A6918B9A4CBBAECE0AE19C07740F