Artist's Showcase; Celebrate: A Time to Dance
Part of New Television Workshop.
Produced and directed by Fred Barzyk. Approximate date: 1977
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Artist's Showcase
- Celebrate: A Time to Dance
- Series Description
Anthology series of experimental, avant garde video productions. Program titles: "DANCE FOR CAMERA - SHOW I: DISTRICT I and PALE COOL, PALE WARM;" "DANCE FOR CAMERA - SHOW II: TZADDICK;" "DANCE FOR CAMERA - SHOW III: GEORGE'S HOUSE;" "SELECTED WORKS - 1974 - 1975;" "THE GIRL WITH THE FLAXEN HAIR;" "SET OF COINCIDENCE;" "ALL ACROSS BOSTON;" " UNTITLED PERFORMANCE BY ROBERT GOLDMAN;" "QUIDDATAS;" "TELEPORTRAITS;" "FOUR SIDED TAPES;" "AMY LOWELL;" "PRIMORDIAL SOUP;" "HOWARD;" "THIRD TAPE;" "PAST FANTASIES;" "SEMI BUFFET;" "EAST ENDED TAPE;" "A COLOR PIECE FOR TV;" "CONTEXTS AND ONE AND MANY;" "THREE TRANSITIONS;" "CITY SCAPE;" "OUT OF TIME;" "NO TITLE." Series release date: 1975
- Program Description
A dance special featuring the Mandala Folk Ensemble. Coproduction of the New Television Workshop and WGBY, Springfield, MA; copyright WGBH, 1977.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Folk dancing
- Film and Television
- Fred Barzyk (Producer)
- Folk Ensemble, Mandala ()
- Chicago: “Artist's Showcase; Celebrate: A Time to Dance,” GBH Archives, accessed December 1, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A9749713B8B6419CA0EDA55321C7A9EC.
- MLA: “Artist's Showcase; Celebrate: A Time to Dance.” GBH Archives. Web. December 1, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A9749713B8B6419CA0EDA55321C7A9EC>.
- APA: Artist's Showcase; Celebrate: A Time to Dance. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A9749713B8B6419CA0EDA55321C7A9EC