Group, The; O.J. Simpson Final Argument
10/2/95 O.J. Simpson Final Argument
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- O.J. Simpson Final Argument
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; Frederick Brown, Associate justice, Mass. appeals court; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Final Argument,” 10/02/1995, GBH Archives, accessed December 3, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A03ADB5682D64C0ABCD851FD280F7DCE.
- MLA: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Final Argument.” 10/02/1995. GBH Archives. Web. December 3, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A03ADB5682D64C0ABCD851FD280F7DCE>.
- APA: Group, The; O.J. Simpson Final Argument. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A03ADB5682D64C0ABCD851FD280F7DCE