Group, The; O.J. Simpson Final Argument
10/2/95 O.J. Simpson Final Argument
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- O.J. Simpson Final Argument
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; Frederick Brown, Associate justice, Mass. appeals court; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Final Argument,” 10/02/1995, GBH Archives, accessed January 24, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A03ADB5682D64C0ABCD851FD280F7DCE.
- MLA: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Final Argument.” 10/02/1995. GBH Archives. Web. January 24, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A03ADB5682D64C0ABCD851FD280F7DCE>.
- APA: Group, The; O.J. Simpson Final Argument. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A03ADB5682D64C0ABCD851FD280F7DCE