Group, The; george bush and howard baker
8/13/92 Bush & Baker
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- george bush and howard baker
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ruth Galvin, writer; Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Gail Leftwich, Kennedy School of Government.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; george bush and howard baker,” 08/13/1992, GBH Archives, accessed January 22, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_956A3120EE5A4C8D9EA65C9D7B028BB1.
- MLA: “Group, The; george bush and howard baker.” 08/13/1992. GBH Archives. Web. January 22, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_956A3120EE5A4C8D9EA65C9D7B028BB1>.
- APA: Group, The; george bush and howard baker. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_956A3120EE5A4C8D9EA65C9D7B028BB1