Group, The; george bush and howard baker
8/13/92 Bush & Baker
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- george bush and howard baker
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ruth Galvin, writer; Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Gail Leftwich, Kennedy School of Government.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; george bush and howard baker,” 08/13/1992, GBH Archives, accessed December 2, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_956A3120EE5A4C8D9EA65C9D7B028BB1.
- MLA: “Group, The; george bush and howard baker.” 08/13/1992. GBH Archives. Web. December 2, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_956A3120EE5A4C8D9EA65C9D7B028BB1>.
- APA: Group, The; george bush and howard baker. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_956A3120EE5A4C8D9EA65C9D7B028BB1