Greater Boston; Shanley Trial / Connecticut Execution
Shanley Trial / Connecticut Execution
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Greater Boston
- Shanley Trial / Connecticut Execution
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) Day one of the Paul Shanley trial. Opening arguments and the accuser's father begins his testimony. 2) The execution of serial killer Michael Ross is on hold. A federal judge wants Ross, who has asked to be put to death, to undergo a competency review.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Shanley Trial / Connecticut Execution,” 01/25/2005, GBH Archives, accessed January 28, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_921863500ACC4D86BCEAF6D248174697.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Shanley Trial / Connecticut Execution.” 01/25/2005. GBH Archives. Web. January 28, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_921863500ACC4D86BCEAF6D248174697>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Shanley Trial / Connecticut Execution. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_921863500ACC4D86BCEAF6D248174697