Group, The; Drugs, Booze and Violence
1/24/95 Drugs, Booze & Violence
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Drugs, Booze and Violence
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Barbara Herbert, physician, Boston City Hospital; Ellarwee Gadsden, Education and training director, Planned Parenthood; Linda Burston; Charlie Rose, Vice president, City Year.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Drugs, Booze and Violence,” 01/24/1995, GBH Archives, accessed January 22, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8ECD846D75A04864A998335A7462E9AD.
- MLA: “Group, The; Drugs, Booze and Violence.” 01/24/1995. GBH Archives. Web. January 22, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8ECD846D75A04864A998335A7462E9AD>.
- APA: Group, The; Drugs, Booze and Violence. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8ECD846D75A04864A998335A7462E9AD