Group, The; Abortion clinic blockade law
10/20/93 Clinic Blockade Law
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Abortion clinic blockade law
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Joyce Cunha, executive director, Mass Choice; Dwight Duncan, professor of law, Southern New England School of Law; Jeffrey Allen, former selectman, Town of Brookline; Daniel Leahy, lawyer and state senator, (D) Lowell.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Abortion clinic blockade law,” 10/20/1993, GBH Archives, accessed December 1, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CCFA5A403BA41008847C5226F158944.
- MLA: “Group, The; Abortion clinic blockade law.” 10/20/1993. GBH Archives. Web. December 1, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CCFA5A403BA41008847C5226F158944>.
- APA: Group, The; Abortion clinic blockade law. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8CCFA5A403BA41008847C5226F158944