Group, The; Women and Breast Implants
1/28/92 Women & Breast Implants
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Women and Breast Implants
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Tom Moroney, columnist, The Middlesex News; Rebecca Rollins, freelance journalist, dog breeder; Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Joyce Allen Beckford, florist; Sumner Slavin, plastic surgeon.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Women and Breast Implants,” 01/28/1992, GBH Archives, accessed December 9, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B8EA5412BB24D63A26D7A3EB1F3199C.
- MLA: “Group, The; Women and Breast Implants.” 01/28/1992. GBH Archives. Web. December 9, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B8EA5412BB24D63A26D7A3EB1F3199C>.
- APA: Group, The; Women and Breast Implants. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8B8EA5412BB24D63A26D7A3EB1F3199C