Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1
5/11/93 Bost on Hospital's Money Debate Part 1
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Rina Spence, RKS Health Ventures Corp.; Richard Knox, Medical writer, The Boston Globe; Jackie Jenkins-Scott, CEO, Dimock Community Health Center; Loretta McLaughlin, editor, editorial page, The Boston Globe; Judith Kurland, Former commissioner, Boston Health and Hospitals and Health care policy adviser, McDermott and Associates.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1,” 05/11/1993, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89AF739F343F487CB627146AE35FA1BD.
- MLA: “Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1.” 05/11/1993. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89AF739F343F487CB627146AE35FA1BD>.
- APA: Group, The; Boston Hospital's Dollars Debate: Part 1. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_89AF739F343F487CB627146AE35FA1BD