American Experience; Nixon; General Do Cau Tri interview, 1970
Part of The Vietnam Collection.
Cambodia Operations and General Do Cau Tri. South Vietnam compound near Cambodian border, US helicopters. Trucks and tanks moving. General Do Cau Tri, sync, answers questions for journalists. More tanks, helicopters. (52' silent and sound on film in middle)
- American Experience
- Program Number
General Do Cau Tri interview, 1970
- Series Description
Premiered October 1988 As television's longest-running, most-watched history series, American Experience brings to life the incredible characters and epic stories that helped form this nation. Now in its eighteenth season, the series has produced over 180 programs and garnered every major broadcast award. Series release date: 10/1988
- Program Description
In this three-hour presentation, Richard Nixon's life and political career are reassessed primarily by those who knew him best. The program chronicles his life from boyhood in Yorba Linda, California, through his days as a young Congressman to his presidency where he astounded the nation with his foreign policy initiatives and then left office in disgrace.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975
- Vietnam (Republic)
- Do Cau Tri
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Cambodia
- ARVN (Army of the Republic of Vietnam)
- Vietnam (Republic)
- Go Dau Ha Naval Base, Vietnam
- Godaha, South Vietnam
- Do Cau Tri (Speaker)
- Publication Information
- ABC News VideoSource
- Rights Summary
Footage courtesy of ABC News Rights Holder: ABC News VideoSource (http://abcnews.go.com)
- Chicago: “American Experience; Nixon; General Do Cau Tri interview, 1970,” 04/30/1970, GBH Archives, accessed December 6, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8905B516F2C44438AFE3034446F55F40.
- MLA: “American Experience; Nixon; General Do Cau Tri interview, 1970.” 04/30/1970. GBH Archives. Web. December 6, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8905B516F2C44438AFE3034446F55F40>.
- APA: American Experience; Nixon; General Do Cau Tri interview, 1970. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_8905B516F2C44438AFE3034446F55F40