Group, The; Architecture and the urban landscape
4/5/96 Urban Landscape
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Architecture and the urban landscape
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jane Holtz Kay, Architecture critic, The Nation; Elizabeth Padjen, Architect, Padjen Architects, Inc.; Andrea Leers, Architect, Leers Weinzapfel Associates, Inc.; Homer Russell, Urban Designer Boston Redevelopment Authority; Warren Schwartz, Architect, Schwartz/Silver Architects Inc.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Architecture and the urban landscape,” 04/05/1996, GBH Archives, accessed February 28, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_87A1BB899EB6437FA515700F814518BB.
- MLA: “Group, The; Architecture and the urban landscape.” 04/05/1996. GBH Archives. Web. February 28, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_87A1BB899EB6437FA515700F814518BB>.
- APA: Group, The; Architecture and the urban landscape. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_87A1BB899EB6437FA515700F814518BB