Group, The; Architecture and the urban landscape
4/5/96 Urban Landscape
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Architecture and the urban landscape
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Jane Holtz Kay, Architecture critic, The Nation; Elizabeth Padjen, Architect, Padjen Architects, Inc.; Andrea Leers, Architect, Leers Weinzapfel Associates, Inc.; Homer Russell, Urban Designer Boston Redevelopment Authority; Warren Schwartz, Architect, Schwartz/Silver Architects Inc.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Architecture and the urban landscape,” 04/05/1996, GBH Archives, accessed September 21, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_87A1BB899EB6437FA515700F814518BB.
- MLA: “Group, The; Architecture and the urban landscape.” 04/05/1996. GBH Archives. Web. September 21, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_87A1BB899EB6437FA515700F814518BB>.
- APA: Group, The; Architecture and the urban landscape. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_87A1BB899EB6437FA515700F814518BB