Group, The; Boston Ballet's "Hot and Cool"
3/29/96 Boston Ballet's " Hot and Cool" (with ballet roll-in)
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Boston Ballet's "Hot and Cool"
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Tina Sutton, fashion/trend consultant; Gail Banks, Fashion writer, The Boston Globe Magazine; Daniel Pelzig, Resident choreographer, Boston Ballet; Tunji Dada, Costume designer; Amy Spencer, Choreographer, Director Spencer/Colton Dance Company.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Boston Ballet's "Hot and Cool",” 03/29/1996, GBH Archives, accessed December 10, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_85F60B461CD6485B834175580F30B1AF.
- MLA: “Group, The; Boston Ballet's "Hot and Cool".” 03/29/1996. GBH Archives. Web. December 10, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_85F60B461CD6485B834175580F30B1AF>.
- APA: Group, The; Boston Ballet's "Hot and Cool". Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_85F60B461CD6485B834175580F30B1AF