Group, The; Reducing, reusing, recycling
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Reducing, reusing, recycling
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Tim Weiskel, Director, Harvard Seminar on Environmental Values; Anthony Cortese, CEO Second Nature; Jamie Hoyt, Lecturer in environmental sciences, Kennedy School of Government; Donald Oliver, Professor of education, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Reducing, reusing, recycling,” 07/15/1996, GBH Archives, accessed January 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_782C7671B6254E08909241BDE8BDDEC9.
- MLA: “Group, The; Reducing, reusing, recycling.” 07/15/1996. GBH Archives. Web. January 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_782C7671B6254E08909241BDE8BDDEC9>.
- APA: Group, The; Reducing, reusing, recycling. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_782C7671B6254E08909241BDE8BDDEC9