Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Al Capone
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Al Capone
- Program Number
- Series Description
Arch villainess Carmen Sandiego remains at large, wreaking havoc in history. In each episode Carmen and/or one of her gang go back in time to steal a key historical object, the theft of which could change the course of history. Three contestants--using logic, judgment and their knowledge of history--pursue Carmen and her crooks in a time machine called the Chronoskimmer, recover the loot and restore it to its proper place in history. Lynne Thigpen returns as the Chief; Kevin Shinick is featured as the "Squadron Leader"; music is contributed by (house band) "The Human Engine." Series release date: 1996
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Game Show
- Taylor, Kate (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Al Capone,” GBH Archives, accessed January 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_70E9A7DC4E314A00A7A84BC7821F369B.
- MLA: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Al Capone.” GBH Archives. Web. January 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_70E9A7DC4E314A00A7A84BC7821F369B>.
- APA: Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Al Capone. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_70E9A7DC4E314A00A7A84BC7821F369B