Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse
Part of New Television Workshop.
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Poetry Breaks
- Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse
- Series Description
2-5 minute filler programs with New England area writers reading their poetry. Poets include Martin Espada, Galway Kinnell, Sharon Olds. Series release date: 1988
- Program Description
D. Nurkse introduces and reads the following poems: "Olmose" "Inventing Nations" "Tartu" "Last Anniversary" "Final Separation" "Beginning with Evening" "Only Child" "August at Black River"
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Oral interpretation of poetry
- Poetry reading
- Performance in a Studio
- Luchetti, Leita Hagemann (Producer)
- Nurkse, D., 1949- ()
- Chicago: “Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse,” GBH Archives, accessed November 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6B0B28BF72C84207A8226475D86F08D6.
- MLA: “Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse.” GBH Archives. Web. November 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6B0B28BF72C84207A8226475D86F08D6>.
- APA: Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6B0B28BF72C84207A8226475D86F08D6