Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse
Part of New Television Workshop.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Poetry Breaks
- Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse
- Series Description
2-5 minute filler programs with New England area writers reading their poetry. Poets include Martin Espada, Galway Kinnell, Sharon Olds. Series release date: 1988
- Program Description
D. Nurkse introduces and reads the following poems: "Olmose" "Inventing Nations" "Tartu" "Last Anniversary" "Final Separation" "Beginning with Evening" "Only Child" "August at Black River"
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Oral interpretation of poetry
- Poetry reading
- Performance in a Studio
- Luchetti, Leita Hagemann (Producer)
- Nurkse, D., 1949- ()
- Chicago: “Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse,” GBH Archives, accessed March 5, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6B0B28BF72C84207A8226475D86F08D6.
- MLA: “Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse.” GBH Archives. Web. March 5, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6B0B28BF72C84207A8226475D86F08D6>.
- APA: Poetry Breaks; Poetry Breaks for Schools and Libraries: D. Nurkse. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6B0B28BF72C84207A8226475D86F08D6