Arthur; Buenas Noches, Vicita; Prunella Packs It In
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Buenas Noches, Vicita; Prunella Packs It In
- Program Number
1103; 136B; 139B
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
See Individual Titles for Additional Assets
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; Buenas Noches, Vicita; Prunella Packs It In,” GBH Archives, accessed January 20, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6910F8884E1240F5A5D309F22C90ABE5.
- MLA: “Arthur; Buenas Noches, Vicita; Prunella Packs It In.” GBH Archives. Web. January 20, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6910F8884E1240F5A5D309F22C90ABE5>.
- APA: Arthur; Buenas Noches, Vicita; Prunella Packs It In. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6910F8884E1240F5A5D309F22C90ABE5