Group, The; Gay Curriculum in Schools
5/24/93 Gay Curriculum in Schools
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Gay Curriculum in Schools
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Al Ferreira, Project Ten East, Cambridge Rindge and Latin School; David LaFontaine, Chair, Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth; Van Seasholes, principal, Newton South High School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Gay Curriculum in Schools,” 05/24/1993, GBH Archives, accessed December 3, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_683CC1830C934C41B390CEDEF7D597AA.
- MLA: “Group, The; Gay Curriculum in Schools.” 05/24/1993. GBH Archives. Web. December 3, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_683CC1830C934C41B390CEDEF7D597AA>.
- APA: Group, The; Gay Curriculum in Schools. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_683CC1830C934C41B390CEDEF7D597AA