Group, The; Gay Curriculum in Schools
5/24/93 Gay Curriculum in Schools
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Gay Curriculum in Schools
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Al Ferreira, Project Ten East, Cambridge Rindge and Latin School; David LaFontaine, Chair, Governor's Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth; Van Seasholes, principal, Newton South High School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Gay Curriculum in Schools,” 05/24/1993, GBH Archives, accessed January 26, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_683CC1830C934C41B390CEDEF7D597AA.
- MLA: “Group, The; Gay Curriculum in Schools.” 05/24/1993. GBH Archives. Web. January 26, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_683CC1830C934C41B390CEDEF7D597AA>.
- APA: Group, The; Gay Curriculum in Schools. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_683CC1830C934C41B390CEDEF7D597AA