Group, The; Women in Military Academies
9/9/96 Women in Military Academies
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Women in Military Academies
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Capt Richard Gurnon, dean of students, Massachusetts Maritime Academy; Christine Griffin, executive director, Disability Law Center; Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Cynthia Enloe, professor of political science, Clark University; Michael Corgan, professor of international relations, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Women in Military Academies,” 09/09/1996, GBH Archives, accessed December 7, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6726C7A29A7245FA861807B21F8594BD.
- MLA: “Group, The; Women in Military Academies.” 09/09/1996. GBH Archives. Web. December 7, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6726C7A29A7245FA861807B21F8594BD>.
- APA: Group, The; Women in Military Academies. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6726C7A29A7245FA861807B21F8594BD