Group, The; Women in Military Academies
9/9/96 Women in Military Academies
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Women in Military Academies
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Capt Richard Gurnon, dean of students, Massachusetts Maritime Academy; Christine Griffin, executive director, Disability Law Center; Sarah Wright, Boston Herald; Cynthia Enloe, professor of political science, Clark University; Michael Corgan, professor of international relations, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Women in Military Academies,” 09/09/1996, GBH Archives, accessed January 26, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6726C7A29A7245FA861807B21F8594BD.
- MLA: “Group, The; Women in Military Academies.” 09/09/1996. GBH Archives. Web. January 26, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6726C7A29A7245FA861807B21F8594BD>.
- APA: Group, The; Women in Military Academies. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_6726C7A29A7245FA861807B21F8594BD