Evening at Pops; Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis
Sarah Vaughn and Wynton Marsalis
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening at Pops
- Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Trumpet virtuoso Wynton Marsalis teams up with renown jazz singer Sarah Vaughan for an evening of soulful music-making, along with John Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis,” GBH Archives, accessed November 30, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_636A2AB6198346FD901B0F0563A3AD01.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis.” GBH Archives. Web. November 30, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_636A2AB6198346FD901B0F0563A3AD01>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Sarah Vaughan And Wynton Marsalis. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_636A2AB6198346FD901B0F0563A3AD01