Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course)
This tape contains 8 final assets mck05_vid_galsetexp mck05_vid_galscivocab mck05_vid_galobserve mck05_vid_collabexp mck05_vid_colpredict mck05_vid_colqueststra mck05_vid_colsetexp mck05_vid_colreturning Asset titles followed by asset codes below. Ayala Galton classroom segments: Ayala Galton: Setting Up the Experiment mck05_vid_galsetexp Ayala Galton: Scientific Vocabulary mck05_vid_galscivocab Ayala Galton: Making Observations mck05_vid_galobserve Nadine Coletta classroom segments: The Lab Experiment mck05_vid_collabexp Nadine Coletta: Making Predictions mck05_vid_colpredict Nadine Coletta: Questioning Strategies mck05_vid_colqueststra Nadine Coletta: Setting Up the Experiment mck05_vid_colsetexp Nadine Coletta: Returning to the Predictions mck05_vid_colreturning See Teachers’ Domain Production Database Asset records for more detailed information.
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Teachers' Domain Professional Development
- Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course)
- Series Description
Teaching Elementary Life Science is a graduate-level professional development course designed to enhance your understanding and teaching of life science. In eight sessions, you will investigate life science topics using hands-on activities and online resources including video segments, interactive activities, readings, and other multimedia materials. These resources are drawn from Teachers' Domain, WGBH's digital library service. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
This 8-session course helps middle school teachers deepen their use of inquiry-based approaches to teaching standards-based science topics, including atomic and molecular structure, chemical reactions, motions and forces, and the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course),” 01/23/2006, GBH Archives, accessed June 9, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5EA595A50E6447358298B76C12326FE1.
- MLA: “Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course).” 01/23/2006. GBH Archives. Web. June 9, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5EA595A50E6447358298B76C12326FE1>.
- APA: Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Middle School Physical Science (Merck Course). Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5EA595A50E6447358298B76C12326FE1