Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School
Approximate date: 1965
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education And Race Relations
- Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Panel discussion featuring series hosts Dr. William Kvaraceus and Dr. John Gibson of Tufts University; Owen B. Kiernan, Massachusetts Commissioner of Education; James Tanner, Assistant Superintendent of Schools, Cleveland; James A. Allen, Commissioner of Education, New York State. Recorded in the WGBH Studios 8/19/1965, B&W, Directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School,” GBH Archives, accessed November 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_59AE81D9C1C24E99AE29A77BB427A65A.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School.” GBH Archives. Web. November 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_59AE81D9C1C24E99AE29A77BB427A65A>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Introduction and Overview: Implications For The School. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_59AE81D9C1C24E99AE29A77BB427A65A