FRONTLINE Special Report; Campaign: The Politics of Prosperity
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- FRONTLINE Special Report
- Campaign: The Politics of Prosperity
- Program Number
- Series Description
Since January 1983, FRONTLINE has served as American public television's - PBS - flagship public affairs series. Hailed upon its television broadcast debut as "the last best hope for broadcast documentaries," FRONTLINE's stature over 23 years is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human experience. Series release date: 1/1983
- Program Description
This special edition of "FRONTLINE" looks at the difficult economic issues that neither major party candidate seems eager to confront in the campaign. Correspondent William Greider explores with leading economic experts what they believe the next president must do to avoid economic disaster. He also focuses on those citizens, black and white, who have not shared in the prosperity of the Reagan years, and who account for a large share of the 7 million primary votes recently cast for Jesse Jackson.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Fanning, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Campaign: The Politics of Prosperity,” 09/09/1988, GBH Archives, accessed September 28, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_58037787E81B4232BF0F49D5F6414362.
- MLA: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Campaign: The Politics of Prosperity.” 09/09/1988. GBH Archives. Web. September 28, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_58037787E81B4232BF0F49D5F6414362>.
- APA: FRONTLINE Special Report; Campaign: The Politics of Prosperity. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_58037787E81B4232BF0F49D5F6414362