Group, The; Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District
10/8/96 10th Congressional District
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Carolyn Ryan, State House bureau chief, The Patriot Ledger; Joseph Shea, chair, Quincy Board of Registrars; Vicki Ogden, Publisher, Cape Cod Community Newspapers; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston;.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District,” 10/08/1996, GBH Archives, accessed December 3, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_55C959F222B74A12935BD641922EF471.
- MLA: “Group, The; Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District.” 10/08/1996. GBH Archives. Web. December 3, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_55C959F222B74A12935BD641922EF471>.
- APA: Group, The; Turmoil in the 10th Congressional District. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_55C959F222B74A12935BD641922EF471