Mystery!; Maigret, Series II: Maigret and the Maid
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Maigret, Series II: Maigret and the Maid
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
A man is shot in his bedroom at point blank range and there's no sign of robbery. This is a conundrum that takes Maigret to the village of Jeanneville. The victim is 60-year-old Jules Lapie who lived with 24-year old Felice. Defying village gossip, Felice claims she was neither his mistress nor his servant. Self-possessed, stubborn and offensive, she refuses to cooperate. With little circumstantial evidence, Maigret decides the key to the case lies with Felice herself, especially when it turns out that she is the beneficiary of Lapie's will.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Maigret, Series II: Maigret and the Maid,” 09/09/1994, GBH Archives, accessed December 9, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_528F2C69B2B640B486816B91B8286190.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Maigret, Series II: Maigret and the Maid.” 09/09/1994. GBH Archives. Web. December 9, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_528F2C69B2B640B486816B91B8286190>.
- APA: Mystery!; Maigret, Series II: Maigret and the Maid. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_528F2C69B2B640B486816B91B8286190