Group, The; Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial
10/4/95 Domestic Abuse & The O.J. Simpson Trial
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Ellarwee Gadsden, Education and training director, Planned Parenthood; Fernando Mederos, Director, Common Purpose.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial,” 10/04/1995, GBH Archives, accessed January 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51896966CF674846B9BCE94BFC6FF523.
- MLA: “Group, The; Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial.” 10/04/1995. GBH Archives. Web. January 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51896966CF674846B9BCE94BFC6FF523>.
- APA: Group, The; Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51896966CF674846B9BCE94BFC6FF523