Group, The; Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial
10/4/95 Domestic Abuse & The O.J. Simpson Trial
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Ellarwee Gadsden, Education and training director, Planned Parenthood; Fernando Mederos, Director, Common Purpose.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial,” 10/04/1995, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51896966CF674846B9BCE94BFC6FF523.
- MLA: “Group, The; Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial.” 10/04/1995. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51896966CF674846B9BCE94BFC6FF523>.
- APA: Group, The; Domestic Abuse and The O.J. Simpson Trial. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_51896966CF674846B9BCE94BFC6FF523