Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices; Assessment-Driven Instruction
Assessment-Driven Instruction: Hildi Perez, First Grade Closed Captioned Master Ch.1 Full Mono Mix Ch.2 Full Mono Mix Ch.3 Sync & Music Ch.4 Sync
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices
- Assessment-Driven Instruction
- Program Number
- Series Description
Educational productions. Series release date: 2002
- Program Description
Hildi Perez is a first-grade teacher and reading specialist at an urban public school in Boston, Massachusetts with a diverse student population. She uses formal and informal assessments to help her make instructional decisions both for the class and for individuals. She assesses her students individually as readers throughout the year using a developmental reading assessment. She tracks the progress of the entire class as they work their way through a sequence of leveled books.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices; Assessment-Driven Instruction,” 05/17/2002, GBH Archives, accessed December 10, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5028717BA57247F0AB30CE5F1DB3EB04.
- MLA: “Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices; Assessment-Driven Instruction.” 05/17/2002. GBH Archives. Web. December 10, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5028717BA57247F0AB30CE5F1DB3EB04>.
- APA: Teaching Reading K-2: A Library of Classroom Practices; Assessment-Driven Instruction. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_5028717BA57247F0AB30CE5F1DB3EB04