Group, The; Bretton Woods and World Economy
9/27/94 Bretton Woods & World Economy
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Bretton Woods and World Economy
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kenneth Oye, professor of political science, M.I.T.; Shirley Williams, Professor of electoral politics, Kennedy School of Government; Raymond Vernon, Professor of international affairs, emeritus, Harvard University; Kathryn Dominquez, Associate professor of public policy, Kennedy School of Government; Mark Ritchie, President, Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Bretton Woods and World Economy,” 09/27/1994, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_47A70AFE16C944D9B6596F3542797755.
- MLA: “Group, The; Bretton Woods and World Economy.” 09/27/1994. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_47A70AFE16C944D9B6596F3542797755>.
- APA: Group, The; Bretton Woods and World Economy. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_47A70AFE16C944D9B6596F3542797755